Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the market for a 6x12 or 7x14 enclosed trailer. Either single or dual axles, though dual preferred. I probably will end up with a single axle one due to cost. MUST have spring assist rear ramp door.

I'd prefer electric brakes, but if it doesn't have them, I will just add them... I prefer Haulmark or Avenger, though Wells Cargo, Continental, or Pace is fine...

I'm looking to spend at or below $2000. There are dealers who are selling new Haulmarks for $2100, 6x12, single axle, adding electric brakes for $200. I will just go that route if I can't find one used.

If you see one on the side of the road for sale, or see one in your local paper and you live SOMEWHAT close to MD, meaning withing 4 hours of Baltimore, please forward the contact info on to me. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Hey Steve...I have seen those haulmarks kinda all over the place. Even looked into them myself a while ago. I think they are a pretty nice trailer. Going to use it to haul bikes right?

Chris

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm looking for the same thing in Arizona. I'd prefer a 14'x7' with the wheels tucked under the body and the wheel wells inside rather than fenders sticking out.
I was wondering if there was a site that you could purchase trailers over the internet and have it delivered to your area? Probably just wishful thinking and it would probably be more expensive anyway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts