Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Looking for a Crew cab shortbed black or charcoal truck cap within reasonable driving distance of Harrisburg, PA.

cash in hand. Let me know what you got and where you are located.

You guys were awesome with helping me find the wheels I needed, I greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update: Still looking. I will also be vacationing in the outer banks, nc this summer, if you are anywhere between PA and NC, we could meet up...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:bump:Still looking for a cap guys. I priced some new ones and I don't want to go there. If you have one and don't think you'll get the $$ you need to get, PM me and let's talk. I don't want to pay $2200 for a new one with the options I want.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:bump: Still very serious about this. If a used leer usually goes for 700.. I'll give you 800... or 900. I need this to tranfer my dogs around now that the kiddie seat takes up the rear seat of the truck. I take my dogs everywhere!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have one that I'm going to sell if you're interested, but I'm over by Indianapolis, Indiana! It's an ARE Z-series, charcoal/smoke color, carpet inside, flip down slider window in front, SUV style flush glass on sides, etc.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the free bumps and heads up's guys! Close but no cigar just yet. I am definitely getting warmer though.

Thanks again!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts