Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy some wheels in central NY. 17 or 18 inch (18's must include tires) and any condition is ok, cheaper the better. No steelies, I already have 17" steel wheels on my truck now. Let me know what you got, thanks.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
If you have the steelies, they have the flat based lugnuts. If you go to the aluminum wheels from the SE or LE, they have tapered base lugnuts. You'll need to switch lugs if you go that way.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Blackbeauty said:
If you have the steelies, they have the flat based lugnuts. If you go to the aluminum wheels from the SE or LE, they have tapered base lugnuts. You'll need to switch lugs if you go that way.
Already have a set from a friends truck when he upgraded his wheels

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Good to go then! :thumbsup: Nice truck... could use a leveling kit, though. :D Really makes this truck look good!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Blackbeauty said:
Good to go then! :thumbsup: Nice truck... could use a leveling kit, though. :D Really makes this truck look good!
I have put a two inch kit on the front since that pic and I have a jba exhaust in the garage waiting to be put on. I'll have to upload a new pic soon

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Now THERE's a plan! :lol: New pics! And let us know about that exhaust! Nice choice on the mods!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Oh, yeah, it's definitely noticable...That's how this truck SHOULD look from the factory. You added running boards too! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
56 Posts
I still have my 18" charcoals with the stock Goodyear's and TPM's still mounted. Asking $375 obo. I'm in central MA near Worcester. Wheels had about 21,000 mi when I took them off. Tires still have some life left in them. Wheels still in great condition.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I know you said you want tires with the 18's, But I have a set of 18's rims only with the TPS $150.00. If you change your mind. I am an hour west of Rt80 and route 287.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts