Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2005 with bigtow mirrors and they are chrome on the backside and i wanna change that to black, if anyone has them to sell or trade please let me know thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
natedogg799 said:
i have a 2005 with bigtow mirrors and they are chrome on the backside and i wanna change that to black, if anyone has them to sell or trade please let me know thanks
i got the big tows, what condition is the chrome in? also what model do you have se or le?

·
Premium Member
92,731 Posts
Yo sleaze.... it says "LE" in his sig description...... that pretty much makes the SE to LE swap not compatible, I believe.... :dunno:

·
Premium Member
92,731 Posts
Yes.... But if they're just doing a mirror swap.... :dunno: Getting those caps off would probably make more sense, but if they break a clip...... :bang:

·
Registered
50 Posts
yup I agree with the breaking of the clips. Kinda to cold to do it outside in PA gotta have a nice heated place to do it. I was goona post a link but it wont let me cause I dont have enough posts. so just do a search on mirror cover swap.

·
Premium Member
92,731 Posts

·
Premium Member
92,731 Posts
:thumbsup: It's what I live for.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.