Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2005 with bigtow mirrors and they are chrome on the backside and i wanna change that to black, if anyone has them to sell or trade please let me know thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
natedogg799 said:
i have a 2005 with bigtow mirrors and they are chrome on the backside and i wanna change that to black, if anyone has them to sell or trade please let me know thanks
i got the big tows, what condition is the chrome in? also what model do you have se or le?

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Yo sleaze.... it says "LE" in his sig description...... that pretty much makes the SE to LE swap not compatible, I believe.... :dunno:

·
Registered
50 Posts
I was under the impression that if they were exchanging mirrors they would have to be the same trim but if they just exchange the covers it doesnt matter. You can change the covers on the big tows cant you?

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Yes.... But if they're just doing a mirror swap.... :dunno: Getting those caps off would probably make more sense, but if they break a clip...... :bang:

·
Registered
50 Posts
yup I agree with the breaking of the clips. Kinda to cold to do it outside in PA gotta have a nice heated place to do it. I was goona post a link but it wont let me cause I dont have enough posts. so just do a search on mirror cover swap.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yeah I guess I need to do some more posting on this site. But yes and thats the same link I was goona post. Thanks for takin care of that for me!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
:thumbsup: It's what I live for.

·
Registered
27 Posts
natedogg799 said:
I JUST POSTED SOME, $10.00 SHIPPED!! LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT EM'

1 - 10 of 10 Posts