Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Bama talk all the sh!t you want about a LS diff, But this one saved my *** today! If the truck didn't have it I would have been stuck. I was going down the road not paying attention and hit a deep *** mud hole.
I don't have a problem with L/S diff's, my problem is I want to get rid of that POS E-lock and get and LSD so it will work on the go without stopping and putting it in low range just so I can use the E-lock. Where did you come up with that? Question is does that Ford have one? Give me the code off the rear axle and I can tell you. Keep your mind off the sheep and on the drving and this type thing won't happen to you! LOL!

·
Registered
954 Posts
It was a chevy commercial so off course the only truck that makes it threw is a chevy. If the other trucks wouldn't have stopped they would have been fine and even the ABLS system we have would have handled that ditch. You can't stop like that and then expect to just drive out of it. and country boy I thought at one point you said you didn't have your license?

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I don't have a problem with L/S diff's, my problem is I want to get rid of that POS E-lock and get and LSD so it will work on the go without stopping and putting it in low range just so I can use the E-lock. Where did you come up with that? Question is does that Ford have one? Give me the code off the rear axle and I can tell you. Keep your mind off the sheep and on the drving and this type thing won't happen to you! LOL!
But I can't help it sheep are so pretty! :lol: I'm not sure what the number is but when my dad bought it in '05 The Ford company told him it was a LS so I guess it is.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
It was a chevy commercial so off course the only truck that makes it threw is a chevy. If the other trucks wouldn't have stopped they would have been fine and even the ABLS system we have would have handled that ditch. You can't stop like that and then expect to just drive out of it. and country boy I thought at one point you said you didn't have your license?
I don't have my licensee but when I'm driving on a private road it don't matter.

·
Registered
954 Posts
I don't have my licensee but when I'm driving on a private road it don't matter.
true but maybe you should just slow down a bit, start paying attention cause you admitted you were not, and take drivers ed or something. I'm not trying to dis you but you seem to post quite a bit about accidents.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
true but maybe you should just slow down a bit, start paying attention cause you admitted you were not, and take drivers ed or something. I'm not trying to dis you but you seem to post quite a bit about accidents.
Well it wasn't that I wasn't paying attention I was talking to my mom. I've hit that hole a thousand time's. And before any body say's it yes that truck was totaled. The body shop ordered the part's then my dad was fighting with the IC to total it. They finally did and then the body shop bought it from them and fixed it and we bought it back from them for 4 grand less then what we owed on it.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts