Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Repainting my cowling and these need to be replaced ( one fell off, other cracked)...but WTH are THESE called?? Having a hell of a time searching for them...

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'21 PR '20 P4X (sld) '06 SE (sld) '16 SS
1,664 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
It is attached and part of the plastic cowl panel itself. I couldn’t find a replacement seal for mine. It appears that you would have to buy the entire cowl cover. I ended finding a good cowl cover at a local yard in decent shape but still had to glue the seal back down on the ends.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Finally found this thread. Looks like the strip can be purchase separately.https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?url=Texas Forum

Wiper Cowl Weather Strip

·
Registered
2012 SL, Texas Edition, Big Tow, Blizzard white, Tastefully modded (in my own expert opinion, lol)!
655 Posts
Finally found this thread. Looks like the strip can be purchase separately.https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?url=Texas Forum

Wiper Cowl Weather Strip

Bad link. Can you try again? I'm interested.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Wiper Cowl Weather Strip

This is the link but after I read (all the way to the bottom) it's not the right part....only a small foam strip. So may just use a bead of silicone unless I can find a used cowl with one intact. Not about to pay $200ish for a new OEM cowl. My area does not have a decent pick n pull yard so will just scan ebay.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Or just have your windshield replaced and have the installers accidentally break one of the attachment pieces and due to awesome customer service by the shop manager get an entire left and right side cowl assembly replaced and installed at no charge…👍😁 not that that happened to my truck or anything…😉

·
Registered
12 Posts
Repainting my cowling and these need to be replaced ( one fell off, other cracked)...but WTH are THESE called?? Having a hell of a time searching for them...

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk View attachment 553164
Go to courtesyparts.com website. They are a Nissan dealer. They have the factory parts drawings and you can then locate the exact part you need. BTW, they sell genuine Nissan parts at a price just about half of my local Nissan dealer. Just sayin'!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts