Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my Nitto Trail Graps with bedlined SE's. The tires have less than 5000 miles, have been rotated, never offroad, and still look brand new. The tires still have factory 'nipples' all over them. No cuts, nails, tears, etc. The rims were sanded and prep'd by me, and have 4 solid coats of bedliner on each. The tires alone ran me $1300 OTD, but I will sell both for $1000. I prefer pickup, and if you want to ship it will be on your dime. Location is Charlotte, NC. More pictures available on request.

Note: Sorry for the brake dust all over the tires/rims, had to swap out with my stockers before the sun set. Will be washing them tomorrow. :ftard:

Note to Buyer: Soonest available for pickup is 4/22/11.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
man if only these were terra grapplers, AND your local!!! GLWS!!!

They are great tires and hold strong compared to the terras. Thanks :hi:

Bump

·
Registered
105 Posts
This is a dumb question but what size are these? 33"/35" or am I way off. Thanks.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
34.5 I believe

Reactions: honda250xtitan

·
Registered
105 Posts
Ok thanks. Im moving closer to you in a month or so. If you still have them by then will talk. Just dont wanna waste your time now.

Reactions: Citadel

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
morning bump :bump:

·
Registered
501 Posts
Wish u were closer. Bump

Reactions: Citadel

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
daily bump :bump:

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nice pink finger nail polish
That would be my girlfriend's hand (not included)...and she was pretty satisfied with the way her nails looked after the salon.:cheers:

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sale pending until Saturday.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
148 Posts
How much for shipping to Canada? Postal Code P0L 1T0? I'll be on that in a sec if its not to ridiculous! I shouldn't have to much rubbing with my stock 08?

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
How much for shipping to Canada? Postal Code P0L 1T0? I'll be on that in a sec if its not to ridiculous! I shouldn't have to much rubbing with my stock 08?
Shipping, without question, will be ridiculous. I'm almost 100% positive they will have to be crated, which costs a pretty penny, let alone shipping to Canada. I am sorry.

Do you think they would have problems rubbing on a 2008 2wd with 2.5" front spacer and no back spacer?
I ran pro comp 35's with basically 3" of lift in the front and barely had rubbing. It was so minimal that I didn't need to do PWM. On these, I have had no problems whatsoever with rubbing. I think you would be fine.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wheels/Tires are sold on a good trade.

Thanks all.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts