Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Like many others before me, I am bored and looking to change it up a bit. These are 18X9 and in great shape. When I bought them, the caps stuck out to far for my taste so I cut them down and painted the chrome stars black. I have 275/70/18 Nitto's on them now and have had no fitment issues. Located in Atlanta, GA. and would prefer local sale but...if you'll pay to have them shipped, it shouldn't be a big deal.

SOLD to tsunamilogan! Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Is this only for the rims? I am in sc and interested in them.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes sir, rims only. I just got new tires earlier this year and the wife would sacrifice me if sold those too...

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
haha yeah i understand that. Well good luck with the sale. I am looking for a combined deal!

·
Registered
439 Posts
what kind of trade you looking for?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Really would like some Pro4X wheels, maybe LE 6 spoke. Found some locally but not sure if it will pan out yet. Have to be 18"s though so I can reuse my tires. Unsure if I would bedline them or not though.

·
Registered
334 Posts
would you trade for aftermarket ones? im local!

·
Registered
439 Posts
i have heavy metal chrome 18" s off a 2009 , they are aluminum 6 spokes oem, with chrome, i have a post on here for trade, mine are flawless, no curbs, scratches , or pits , nothing

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I saw these but I'm like you, hate to ruin perfectly good chrome wheels with bedliner. Thanks though.

·
Registered
439 Posts
arent the pro4x wheels 17s?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I thought they were 18". I found a couple of old posts referring to them as 18" so I just assumed.

·
Registered
439 Posts
i'm not sure, ive been looking for a while, and i think they are 17's? i may be wrong not sure, if ya change your mind and want to tear up some perfect chrome oem rims, let me know, or if ya drop the price for cash i might buy those, thanks

·
Registered
334 Posts
what years are you looking for? 2008+?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i'm not sure, ive been looking for a while, and i think they are 17's? i may be wrong not sure, if ya change your mind and want to tear up some perfect chrome oem rims, let me know, or if ya drop the price for cash i might buy those, thanks
Awesome, thanks for the option. I will let you know.

what years are you looking for? 2008+?
Yeah 08+ Pro4X rims preferably. Found some on craigslist but haven't sealed the deal yet.

·
Registered
439 Posts
ok, i think the older pro 4x wheels were 17's, now the new ones are 18s, yea i like those too, the older 17s i dont like

·
Registered
811 Posts
So what would you be looking for to go with a trade. I am sitting on 08 Pro4x wheels and have been thinking about something different. I am local too.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
2008 Nissan Titan Stock Rims in atlanta, pro4x rims no tires no sensors, 200 bucks
Yes, those are the ones I'm looking at. Thanks!

So what would you be looking for to go with a trade. I am sitting on 08 Pro4x wheels and have been thinking about something different. I am local too.
Well I don't know. I didn't think it would be an option for me. I found some on craiglist for $200 and was going to buy those but let me know what you have in mind. I might be open to it. I would $650 cash if that helps....

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Yes, those are the ones I'm looking at. Thanks!

Well I don't know. I didn't think it would be an option for me. I found some on craiglist for $200 and was going to buy those but let me know what you have in mind. I might be open to it. I would $650 cash if that helps....
I got some 08 stock wheels. 6 spoke. I can trade you those plus some cash pm me if interested. I live in Gainesville.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts