Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am trading in my truck which is an 05 Crew Cab. I have the following for sale:
*Only have the floormats left*
-*SOLD*Ares Z series topper. Blizzard White in color. Has carpet interior, frameless windows, and automotive grade lock. It is in excellent condition. Asking
$ 500.00 for a face to face sale in South Florida. This was over $ 1,700 new and has a warranty.

-*SOLD*Factory Nissan neoprene seat cover set for rear seat. Very good condition. They are 2-tone black/grey. $ 50.00 shipped or $ 40.00 for a face to face sale.

-*SOLD*Factory Nissan step rails in very good condition. They are the grey/black tubular aluminum. Probably will be too expensive to ship so looking for someone in South Florida who wants them. I am in St. Lucie County. $ 100.00 for the set.

For questions or pics please email me at [email protected] or give me a call at 772-201-1534. Thanks, Scott.

-Factory floor mat set includes all mats for front and rear. They are the dark grey/smoke carpet mats with "Titan" logo. $ 80.00 shipped or $ 70.00 face to face.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts