Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well guys, here's another "I'll never sell that one" sale. Actually, a trade is what I prefer. I have a near-new H&K USP Tactical .45 for sale/trade. No scratches, dents, nothing. It's as close to perfect as a gun with a few hundred range rounds can be! It's an AF date code ('06), has two 10 round factory mags with factory finger extensions, a GG&G light/laser mount adaptor, and the factory BLACK nylon zippered case which is pretty damn rare, as you probably know. Everything that was included new is there....unused tool/cleaning kit, extra barrel o-rings, all documentation, etc. The only thing I can't find is the thread protector. Not a big deal, really. New ones are about $15 or so. Most guys with this gun don't put it on, it seems.

The gun has about 300 rounds through it, on the high side. It's probably closer to 250, but I'll go 300 to be on the safe side. Not that it matters, as this an H&K. This will handle tens of thousands of standard rounds before things are needed. This has only had WWB FMJ's through it.....never +P's or lead or anything else.

If you're looking seriously at this gun, you know what it's worth. I'm looking specifically for an HK45 in the same or better condition as mine. I know that the HK45 is very similar to what I'm selling/trading here, but I have no use for a threaded barrel. I can't justify close to a grand for suppressor, plus the cost of the stamp. That's a gun and a bunch of ammo to me!

I'd consider other trades, but please don't be upset if I politely decline. I have my heart set on an HK45!

Sale price is $1000 shipped, or best reasonable offer!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Got nothing to trade, but that is a nice piece and good luck to you. I would not mind owning one of those some time.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sale price added......

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
God I want this, but no FFL in California would accept it.

·
Registered
490 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
way to far to drive, plus I used all my leave time when I got back from deployment

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
God I want this, but no FFL in California would accept it.
I thought if it were disassembled, you could accept it. Maybe I'm wrong. Actually, your legislators are wrong, but who's counting. :teethmast

Let me know if you find one that will accept it. I'll ship wherever it's legal to do so. UPS comes to Kalifornia all the time!

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
threaded barrel = no go in Kali

·
Registered
490 Posts
You can have it shipped to anyone in AZ and make a day trip to say PHX or something.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just say the threads are really deep scratches........

·
Registered
432 Posts
GAH! @&*(#

If you lived here in CO, I would pick it up tomorrow! Why do you have to be in PA? Freaking FFL rules...:crying: This would be a great addition to the rest of my Glocks, Sigs, and HKs.

Bump for a great weapon.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
GAH! @&*(#

If you lived here in CO, I would pick it up tomorrow! Why do you have to be in PA? Freaking FFL rules...:crying: This would be a great addition to the rest of my Glocks, Sigs, and HKs.

Bump for a great weapon.
Firearms are easily and legally shipped. I've bought, sold, and traded plenty....most of which were in other states. If you're serious about the gun, it can be legally shipped. Check with a local FFL holder (gun shop) and see how it needs to take place. The FFL I use for transfers accepts shipments for me for $20, plus transfers for $20. For $40, I can buy whatever from wherever.....except Class III, of course. If you're FFL is legally permitted to accept shipments from private individuals in your state, I can ship the gun personally using UPS. Law states that it has to be Next-Day Air and UPS requires that it has to be done at a hub, not a retail location. Also, a copy of my DL and CCW permit can be placed in the package, at your dealer's request.

It's actually very simple, secure, and above all.....LEGAL. Believe me, I'm not going to risk anything. I've done this many times and each time was by the book and really easy.

Let me know if you'd like more details on the gun. I have this on half a dozen forums I frequent. Someone will buy this quick. I may change my mind quick, too.......

·
Registered
490 Posts
The main problem is CA's own little fun gun regulations considering size and magazine capacity and all other things stupid with that state.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts