Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to trade my coupe for your 04-05 titan 4 door.

I know you guys like trucks and all, but their might be someone tired of their truck and looking for a sporty coupe! i might get lucky. i have a bunch of basic bolt on mods, this was a weekend car but i need a truck now.
it only has 26000 miles on it and i'm looking for a titan 4 door. doesnt matter SE or LE. I want an 04-05 and cash on top. my car is valued at about 22000 for trade in, but i hate dealing with car slesmen and they hate me. my rims alone cost easiliy over 4k with the tires which only have about 3000 miles. im located in SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA so i would like to find someone within 50 miles.

contact me at: [email protected]

thanks for looking!!
-john

·
Registered
33 Posts
that G looks great I would help you out I would be intrested in a 05-06

good luck on your sale

thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lemme know! i need a four door because my son is getting big now. taking him out the backseat in his carseat is no easy task!! lol help a brother out. i got about 8k invested in her and i hate to see her go!
the only diffrence with the 05-06 is like 3 hp. i already have the 06 lights ordered which i just ordered and spent about 900 which adds on top of the money i threw onto this. thanks for all the compliments guys.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
to the top...........................

more pics. somebody take this beautiful coupe off my hands.

·
Registered
207 Posts
is that an auto?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes, but i already bit the bullet and traded my baby in. got an 06 le now.

·
Super Moderator
93,870 Posts
Congrat's on the new truck! Let's see a pic.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks! still stock though. i need lots of advice because i'm new to the truck world. i need to know what tire sizes, rim sizes, offsets look the best on our trucks. i dont wanna lift it either, just keepin it simple and mean lookin.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.