Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's a long shot, but I figured I would try anyway. I have a 2003 Super Black Base 350z with 57,000 miles. It has:
leather seats,
new leather wrapped steering wheel,
19" Ruff Racing wheels,
stock 17" wheels with Dunlop Winter sport M3 tires,
Pioneer Navigation/DVD player in cubby hole,
Pop charger,
Motordyne Plenum spacer with isothermal gasket.

I'm looking for a Nissan Titan in particular but will consider other trucks. I prefer full size, but will take a mid size truck since I am not doing any heavy towing or anything. Cash included in the trade will vary depending on your truck and my car value. Email me at [email protected] with any offers. I have pictures and can provide them to anyone interested. Also, I'm located on Long Island NY but can drive to do a trade. Thanks

Almost forgot that I have everything to convert the car back to stock if you want

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
here are some quick shots. The car was not 100% clean from a quick rain we had, but at least you can get an idea. I babied the hell out of this car and would love to keep it, but I have to sell since I am moving to Michigan and need a car that can handle the snow. Oil was changed religiously every 3000 miles with mobil 1 full synthetic and brakes were upgraded to stoptech stage 2 kit with slotted rotors, super blue fluid, stainless steel brake lines, and Hawk HPS pads. Let me know any other questions or anything and I cen get better/cleaner pics.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I also have a bunch of stuff that I was planning on putting on the car but never got around to. I have a set of stock cats that I started to hollow out the secondary on. This will leave the primary to take care of emissions (so it will still pass) while allowing the engine to breathe a bit more and just sound meaner. It will also pass any visual inspection since it is the stock set.

I have a set of used headlights that I was going to do a HID projector retrofit on (rather than just a drop in kit) that can go with the car along with 2 different car covers.

·
Registered
492 Posts
do you want to trade for my truck?

·
Registered
492 Posts
oh ok thanks anyways

·
Registered
198 Posts
hmmm, I lived in Mich. for 33 years, seems to me NY gets just as much snow - unless you are moving to the sticks of course !

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Miked1 said:
hmmm, I lived in Mich. for 33 years, seems to me NY gets just as much snow - unless you are moving to the sticks of course !
Moving to east lansing and I need a car that I know will go in the snow. The Z would go only sometimes if the roads were not too deep. I'd just feel better with a 4 wheel drive

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hey...I live in East Lansing. Been here for 2 years and unless things change much this winter, I wouldn't trade the car unless you're just looking for something different. We had maybe 2 weeks of "real" snow last year and none that the major roads weren't ready within a few hours.

Anyway...nice car and a free bump for a future neighbor...

·
Registered
198 Posts
mjbjhu said:
Moving to east lansing and I need a car that I know will go in the snow. The Z would go only sometimes if the roads were not too deep. I'd just feel better with a 4 wheel drive
I'd keep the Z and buy a 'winter beater' in the late fall - road salt is gonna kill anything you
drive in the winter in Mich. anyway !

1 - 20 of 20 Posts