Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was trying to sell my Procomp Xtreme rims and tires for cash but I decided right now isnt the time to get 20s and tires...

they are 17in (in great condition) Procomp Xtreme Rims and 32" BFG all terrain T/As with good tread left!!

i am looking to trade for stock 17s and tires plus 200 cash - plus you pay for swap

or

18s and tires plus $150 cash - plus you pay for swap

i am interested in powdercoated rims as well (trade your stock powdercoated rims for free)...

SOCAL only ( mayyyyy work something out with someone in southern AZ or NV... )

pm me for more info.

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lmao, bump anyone? Not looking to buy any... wtt.... spending money on other modddds!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Thinking about this....but why do you want to get rid of the wheels you have? Any problems?

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is nothing wrong.. in great condition.. I plan to race the truck/drop it / sleeper look.. and these are more of an off road look...

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Damn that sucks.. I realllly want 20s but every one is either far away or want too much =(

·
Registered
163 Posts
Damn that sucks.. I realllly want 20s but every one is either far away or want too much =(
If I can find some 18"s for a good price I can sell you my 20"s I would like to get at least $500.00 for them probably wont have the TPMS on them. If thats to much let me know, if I can get a good deal on some 18's I will pass along the savings....

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok, cool let me know.. I'm going to eventually get 20s but right now I really can't afford to buy them... most people are asking about 600 with or without tires... but the only I found on cl here the guy wants 900 which in my opinion is too much since there are like 5 guys on here all under 700

·
Registered
24 Posts
i will send you a pm when i get back from phoenix (i will be in oceanside)... i have 4 tires and a spare... so that is 4 of 5 without scratches... i have the money to trade ya... we will either meet up, or i can post some pics tomorrow (when there is light outside).... i will be intouch this week... I WANT TO TRADE as i need the wheels

·
Registered
893 Posts
Someone get this woman some wheels. It's a sweet deal

Reactions: MRS.WIKEDVK

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hey what size tires are they? 285/blah blah blah.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I have a set of the 17" off road pkg wheels sitting in my garage in WAY south Arizona......

1 - 20 of 23 Posts