Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are rebuilding www.tech12volts.com with a shopping cart so please feel free to stop by and let us know what you think so far. P dizzle is the mastermind behind so any suggestions should be sent to either of us. thanks again for all of your support,

Also we need any install pics you guys have please. thanks

·
Registered
140 Posts
Looking great. Looks nice and professional now. Congrats

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Much Much better!! I like it alot - good job

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
The site looks good so far!! Is that your home address? I think you should think about taking that off. Maybe it is just my untrusting nature. I know having a PO box might be inconvient, but it might be smarter as you grow. There are lots of whacky people out there!!!!

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Lookin good James,
Glad to see you are adding some other items besides just the boxes. It will show people you have more to offer them.

Chad

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys i still need some of your pics of boxes installed. thanks

·
Registered
140 Posts
tech12volt said:
I wish mine was installed. RAAMmat on back order so only have everything half *** installed for now. Looks like crap but it sounds good...thats all that matters right? Will look good shortly either that or my wife will beat me and both my truck and I will look pretty bad.:hahano:

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
tech12volt said:
you can find mine by searching fox delta - use them if you need :signed:
thanks tech!!

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
P-Dizzle said:
You did a nice job building the site James. How did you learn so fast?
I know P, I'm very impressed considering he can barley take a digital photo!

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
When one has friends that break ankles tring to be a over the hill Jordan on the basketball court its amazing what ones friends can do.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
V8 TITAN said:
wow tech lookin' good. your company has sure come along way in hardly no time at all. great job!
Just so you guys know V8 titan built my very first website paid for hosting and would not accept a dime for it. I actually sold a box today from that very website and probably get 5 email a day from www.tech12volt.com when your plan is up ide love to tkae over the domain name and hosting V8 . Thanks again V8 .

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
vipzach said:
The site looks good so far!! Is that your home address? I think you should think about taking that off. Maybe it is just my untrusting nature. I know having a PO box might be inconvient, but it might be smarter as you grow. There are lots of whacky people out there!!!!
Check it out bro. www.tech12volts.com

1 - 20 of 25 Posts