Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im here in cheyenne wyoming, anyone around me??

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
I am a little ways away in rapid city south dakota

Sent from my samsung fascinate using the auto guide app

·
Registered
731 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
good one guy :teeth:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good thing is ill be in TX before the end of the year and sounds like there will be plenty of people around there.

·
Premium Member
21,317 Posts
I would prefer to be in Wyoming. But the closest I can get and still have my job is Denver.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I am in Windsor Co. About an hour south of you...enjoying the warm weather, ready for the mtn snow to melt, so I can go camping.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Drive through all the time, wifery has family in denver and all over colorado. Im right there with you on the camping to.

·
Premium Member
21,317 Posts
I am in Windsor Co. About an hour south of you...enjoying the warm weather, ready for the mtn snow to melt, so I can go camping.
What? You don't camp in the winter? Man, you're missing out. No crowds, no reservations, no bugs. Seriously, I really do like camping in the winter. Here's a picture from 2008 up near Steamboat Springs.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thats intense man, dont think i could do it

·
Premium Member
21,317 Posts
The only bad part is when you gotta take a whiz. :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
In Denver all the time maybe well have to meet up.

Got some stock tires im trying to sale if you need any. Doubt you do but damn im trying to move these things

·
Registered
59 Posts
Ft. Collins here and work for UP in Cheyenne so I am there every other day...gotta love the wind.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
da&% the wind, seems like were few a far between around here. Looks like the spot to be is cali or TX.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
The only bad part is when you gotta take a whiz. :)
Go outside your tent and make a project out of making a little yellow snow. Kinda like marking your territory. :)

·
Super Moderator
37,256 Posts
I am planning a trip to Wyoming this summer. I will be travailing with a boat and JetSkis but I want to drop them off somewhere for a few days while we explore. We are going to be coming from our annual trip to Lake Powell, so that is the reason that we would need to drop off this toys.

Does anyone know a place we can store them? Maybe a back yard .. :teeth:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
When you coming thru man and im in cheyenne id be more than happy to let you park your toys, but come june i wont be here, heading to TX for some training

1 - 20 of 24 Posts