Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna pull the trigger on these tomorrow at Les Schwab. Anyone have a similar set up and will I need to trim or do any mods as described in other posts. Not sure of the offset but my guy at Schwabs seems pretty confident they will fit. I have a leveling kit on the front with about 2'' lift and an airlift suspension on the back with about 3'' while running 30psi. Thanks.

Was also considering fuel hostages in an 18'' with toyo m/t. What do you guys think would look better? I really like the XD wheel, but there are so many sweet ones out there that its a tough choice.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well here they are. What do you guys think? Paid through the nose for em but they sure look sweet. No mods necessary other than removing the mud flaps which looks better anyhow IMHO. Have a 2in level in the front and some airlift bags in the back to 30psi gives me about 2-3 depending on air pressure.

The M/T are suprisingly quiet at speed and look super sick....glad I went this route...should have done it about four years ago. I finally got the look I wanted on the truck. Might put another 2 inches of lift all around to make the look even better. Any recs on kits?

Enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
Well here they are. What do you guys think? Paid through the nose for em but they sure look sweet. No mods necessary other than removing the mud flaps which looks better anyhow IMHO. Have a 2in level in the front and some airlift bags in the back to 30psi gives me about 2-3 depending on air pressure.

The M/T are suprisingly quiet at speed and look super sick....glad I went this route...should have done it about four years ago. I finally got the look I wanted on the truck. Might put another 2 inches of lift all around to make the look even better. Any recs on kits?

Enjoy.
Your truck looks great! That is exactly how I want my truck to look when I get done!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
318 Posts
Looks good. I like them

·
Registered
355 Posts
Looks good man!

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Those are still one of my favorite wheels. What width and offset did you go with??

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
The 20s look good. Take the center caps off and you'll like it even more. I am still trying to find a way to make a flat cover for the centers.

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
Looks good. What was mpg before and after? I am looking at those tires.

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
Toyo m/ts are some of the heaviest tires out there compared to other mud terrains in the same size.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Damn, that's sharp!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Sent you a pm Tahoe. If you check in some time, check your inbox. Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts