Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With about 9 and a half hours and a comlete chop of my original 1 piece bumper, I now have a chrome bumper with end caps and a center guard. No one told me XE bumpers are all one piece.I figured that I had plenty of custom fab experiece in car audio, how hard could a bumper be since I don't have to paint anything? I road I will never travel down EVER AGAIN! LOL,LOL,LOL oh,yeah still no paint was used...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
your a brave guy lol.. I dont think I would ever chop up anything on my truck like that ! lol

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just some scraps of metal and about a two pounds of plastic shavings, LOL. Swearing to much to think of step by step instructions. I guess I didn't want record of me screwing something up, but will post better pics with more detail tomorrow. I did it yesterday and got home and snapped them with my Blackjack....

·
Registered
318 Posts
I have an xe also. Where did you get that chrome bottom bumber from?

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Good fabn man.. Looks good :cheers:

·
Registered
674 Posts
Looks good, although i have a white XE and love the way it looks...Im just not a chrome fan...I like the more euro look of the all painted bumper.

Just my opinion....

·
Registered
34 Posts
rgregory1965 said:
Looks good, although i have a white XE and love the way it looks...Im just not a chrome fan...I like the more euro look of the all painted bumper.

Just my opinion....
yeah i have a white xe to and i love the all white front end i had nissan put in chrome mirors and chrome door handels

1 - 9 of 9 Posts