Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,369 Posts
Jamie,

Do you have a way to check visually the two part numbers? I think one of them has the dimples for rear controls for a CC...I would be looking for a KC variety without the dimples.

Chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
393 Posts
CaliforniaTitan said:
Jamie,

Do you have a way to check visually the two part numbers? I think one of them has the dimples for rear controls for a CC...I would be looking for a KC variety without the dimples.

Chris
There is actually 4 different options, and all fit both CC and KC.
1. For XE+SE P#68260-7S000
2. For XE+SE with AM/FM in-dash 6-disc cd changer. P#68260-7S100
3. For LE(all)+SE with Cassette. P#62860-7S200
4. For LE with Fosgate 6cd/Nav/trip comp/tire pressure. P#68260-7S300

It does not give me pictures for each!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,369 Posts
Reading that, the part # you listed as #1 would be the one we want I believe.


The part #2 would be the one I have now that has the extra writing and openings for the mid-level 6 disk.

#3 would have the dimples?

#4 would be setup for the RF/Nav setup.

So if someone was just going for a blank plate with the doubledin opening it would be #1 right?

Anyone else agree?

chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55 Posts
Hi all, anything you can do to get that R/F 6 disk, w nav out, and get a real stereo ? Love my truck, but that r/f system wow, sucks :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,239 Posts
CaliforniaTitan said:
Jamie,

Do you have a way to check visually the two part numbers? I think one of them has the dimples for rear controls for a CC...I would be looking for a KC variety without the dimples.

Chris
What rear controls? I think only ARMADA has those.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,239 Posts
CaliforniaTitan said:
From the original thread posted by Dtek. Look at the pic he has and see the dimples in the panel. Just trying to get clear which one would be the one for a clean look.

Chris
Yes, I understand. But I think the dimples are only used in the Armada. I have a CC and I have no rear controls like that. So I think that dimple thing in a Titan is kind of tacky since there are no Titans with controls in those locations.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
A buddy of mine has an SE CC with the low end radio. He has the face plate with the double DIN hole and has the dimples.

--Gary
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
393 Posts
CaliforniaTitan said:
Reading that, the part # you listed as #1 would be the one we want I believe.


The part #2 would be the one I have now that has the extra writing and openings for the mid-level 6 disk.

#3 would have the dimples?

#4 would be setup for the RF/Nav setup.

So if someone was just going for a blank plate with the doubledin opening it would be #1 right?

Anyone else agree?

chris
Well, the part number that was given in the other thread is #3. Unfortunatly with no pictures, I have no way of telling. If you see a Titan with the piece that you want, grab the VIN number for me and I will get you the right part number!! I will try and look on the lot to see if any here have a double opening!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
647 Posts
Interesting that those dimples look like the same ones in the pictures of the "prototype" sent to the magazines for testing. One would have thought that since they removed the dimples from the other models that the XE would have been removed as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
513 Posts
I'm kinda confused too since i have number 2 on your list, an xe with 6 disc cd changer. If i wanted just the part for the doubledin opening it would be number 1 right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
393 Posts
MaxPowers said:
I'm kinda confused too since i have number 2 on your list, an xe with 6 disc cd changer. If i wanted just the part for the doubledin opening it would be number 1 right?
Well, I'm not sure!! When people are changing things to look like other models that they have seen, I always tell them to look at a vehicle in a dealership(so you know that it hasn't been changed)that has what you are looking for and get me that VIN number so I know that we are getting the part that you want!! It is the easiest way that I can think of!! But the previous posting gives me part #3!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
202 Posts
There is actually 4 different options, and all fit both CC and KC.
1. For XE+SE P#68260-7S000
2. For XE+SE with AM/FM in-dash 6-disc cd changer. P#68260-7S100
3. For LE(all)+SE with Cassette. P#62860-7S200
4. For LE with Fosgate 6cd/Nav/trip comp/tire pressure. P#68260-7S300
I am trying to get the correct part #. I have seen so much conflicting info. Some say 7S000 for sure while others say 7S200 for sure. Can someone clear this up once and for all?

Here is my thought using Holmes method of deduction. Can't be 2 or 4, because 6 cd changer rules them out. So now we are down to 1 and 3. Would appear to me that 3 can be ruled out, because it excludes the XE(which we all know has the proper part with the cutout) and I am not aware of a cassette option. I believe there is probably no cluster panel without the "dimples". Can somebody confirm?

Watson --"By god Holmes, I think you've done it again!"

If this was finally cleared up, then please forgive the post, but I sure as heck don't see anything leading me to believe there is a definitive answer so far. I am going to call TitanParts247 today and see if they finally know the correct part.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Titanparts1 said:
Well, the part number that was given in the other thread is #3. Unfortunatly with no pictures, I have no way of telling. If you see a Titan with the piece that you want, grab the VIN number for me and I will get you the right part number!! I will try and look on the lot to see if any here have a double opening!!
heres one on ebay with pics of the stock stereo n faceplate and vin#. hope this helps.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2479983242&category=6392
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49 Posts
Console

It's not 7S200, I got it and it was for the RF radio and disc changer. I now ordered the 7S000, by process of elimination. I have a big hole in my dash in the mean time. It's the only part left on the list, I'll let you know when I get it!
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top