Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Example on another vehicle

Nissan Titan 04-16
Xenon-vision T15 25W Cree LED comes with 4 radially mounted and 1 forward mounted Cree XPE-R3 LED. The 25W High Power Cree LED Bulb creates an evenly distributed illumination with a 360-degree viewing angle and front mounted projector lens. The upgraded LED lighting will make your vehicle stand out with a brighter concentrated light. Every LED bulb is Plug and Play, allowing quick and easy installation.

Nissan Titan 04-16 Bulb Size: 921 MSRP: $34.99 with 20% OFF = $27.99 BUY IT HERE!
Free 2-3 day shipping on orders over $50

Please use coupon code "titantalk" at checkout to receive 20% OFF!
You can order products directly from our website and apply the coupon code to receive exclusive member discount. If you have any questions regarding our products, please contact us via phone, email or PM.

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
Gonna have to order some of these to go along with my bumper mounted flush mount pods.

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
I'd like to know how good the fitment/contact is, at the contact points.
The ones Scott keucher sent me from morimoto are junk, only work for a week or so every time I take them apart. Piss off for sure

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
I'll let you know, I just placed my order, except I don't have OEM tails...

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd like to know how good the fitment/contact is, at the contact points.
The ones Scott keucher sent me from morimoto are junk, only work for a week or so every time I take them apart. Piss off for sure
We haven't had any complaints on the fitment of the product. It is pretty secure but we have not had someone complain to us yet from a Titan.
FishnAlaska did get a set from us however he does not have OEM tails. We offer a 30 day no hassle return policy if you decide to purchase to try.
I'll let you know, I just placed my order, except I don't have OEM tails...
Thank you for your purchase and your review of those would be greatly appreciated :smile:

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
We haven't had any complaints on the fitment of the product. It is pretty secure but we have not had someone complain to us yet from a Titan.

FishnAlaska did get a set from us however he does not have OEM tails. We offer a 30 day no hassle return policy if you decide to purchase to try.

Thank you for your purchase and your review of those would be greatly appreciated :smile:

Thanks I will order soon the ones I have are from diode dynamics I thought they were morimoto

·
Registered
8,174 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just ordered mine. Cant wait to see backing up with tinted windows.

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
I tell you, mine look really nice sitting on my console, look at them everyday I get into the truck and go to work. Because I work in retail we are in our busy season and have been working 6 days a week since mid November. It was also -25 with a -45 windchill my last day off, needless to say I stayed inside that day. I should be able to get them installed the first week of the new year.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I tell you, mine look really nice sitting on my console, look at them everyday I get into the truck and go to work. Because I work in retail we are in our busy season and have been working 6 days a week since mid November. It was also -25 with a -45 windchill my last day off, needless to say I stayed inside that day. I should be able to get them installed the first week of the new year.
I was wondering why it took you a while. No problem at all I look forward to seeing your results. Happy Holidays =).

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
No pics yet, but these are definitely brighter than OEM, glad I swapped them out. Zero issues with fitment, they are nice and tight. Been in for about 4 weeks now.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No pics yet, but these are definitely brighter than OEM, glad I swapped them out. Zero issues with fitment, they are nice and tight. Been in for about 4 weeks now.
Happy to hear! Can't wait to see pics in near future so I can update this thread with it.

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
Question about your replacement hid bulbs, will they be plug and play with my morimoto xb ballasts?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts