100% WATERPROOF AND SHOCKPROOF

FITS INTO EXISTING HEADLIGHTS AND FOGLIGHTS

ISO9001 CERTIFICATION AND EUROPEAN E-MARK FOR 100% GUARANTEED PRODUCT QUALITY

2 YEAR WARRANTY ON BULBS AND BALLAST

Nissan Titan Bulb Size
Low Beam: 9006
High Beam:9005
Fogs:880
Xenon-Vision 35W AC HID Kit - MSRP $69.99 with 20% OFF = $55.99 Free 2-3 Day Shipping
Xenon-Vision 55W AC HID Kit - MSRP $79.99 with 20% OFF = $63.99 Free 2-3 Day Shipping

Please use Coupon Code "titantalk" at checkout to receive 20% off!

You can order the product directly from our website and apply the coupon code to receive exclusive member discount. If you have any questions regarding our products, please contact us via phone , email or PM.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
so both driving lights and fogs use the same HID kit?

·
Registered
1,665 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Installing mine this morning. Everything came in a nice set up and looks like a straight forward install. I'll give an update soon!

·
Registered
460 Posts
I want more light than my stock hi beam allows, I plan to leave my low beam alone so they are not offensive to oncoming vehicles.

I want the colors to match as closely as possible

And I want more light without removing someones retinas if I don't get the lowbeams back on in time...

What do you recommend?

LED or HID, What color, and how many Watts?

I was debating going from the 9005 to trying a 9011 ... but am still thinkin' about what to do.

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I want more light than my stock hi beam allows, I plan to leave my low beam alone so they are not offensive to oncoming vehicles.

I want the colors to match as closely as possible

And I want more light without removing someones retinas if I don't get the lowbeams back on in time...

What do you recommend?

LED or HID, What color, and how many Watts?

I was debating going from the 9005 to trying a 9011 ... but am still thinkin' about what to do.

Thanks in advance.
If you would like the colors to match I would recommend getting the 35w 4300k Kit. That is the closest you can get to the stock color of the vehicle and increase brightness. As far as LED and HID, based on your scenario HID would be best. LED on the other hand will shoot out a white beam and it would not affect someones retinas as much as an HID. We recommend just going with the stock bulb size to replace the bulb instead of going from one size to the other. Please let me know if you need more assistance.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Can you tell me how many lumens that 35w 4300K combination will produce?
Thanks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts