Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up with all the commercials? I am getting tired of hearing about people's dogs and stupid dinovite. Does sirius have commercials too?

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
netboy said:
Whats up with all the commercials? I am getting tired of hearing about people's dogs and stupid dinovite. Does sirius have commercials too?
Yep . they sure do. Soon it will all be the same.

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
not on the music side they dont for Sirius.

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
70DATSUN said:
Nor XM, or at lease the channels I listen too.
this is why I have sat radio, I cant stand commercials and all the other crap

·
Registered
940 Posts
Commercials on any sat radio is bogus. We pay for the service, we shouldn't have to listen to commercials. I like to listen to the comedy channel, and they are annoying.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Read the sat radio webpages. Only the music channels are commercial free. You are subsidising the advertisers buy paying for that.

I used to love XM, now I love my p3 player. ZERO commercials, and plays all the songs I want.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I've got both. Sirius has far less advertising. I don't recall any on the music stations just on the news, sports and Howard (his sponsors).

On the other hand, XM has commercials on their music channels. Hate that. I will be adding a Sirius PnP to my new 08 LE (which has xm built in) because I don't like the content of XM either.

Looking forward to the merger and the proposed ala carte options to choose the content. Provided they don't ruin it with crappy commercials right?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts