Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may eventually get the XM receiver for my truck, though I'm not planning on ordering it in the VERY near future. I found a .pdf of the installation guide. If you are interested in what all is involved with the install so you can save yourself labor costs, here it is...

CLICK ME

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CaliforniaTitan said:
Nice find Steve as I will be doing this soon.
Chris
Nissanparts.cc has a decent price on it... If you do the install, let me know how it goes. Also, let me know how difficult it is to get activated without a dealer installing it. :)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Can the Xm radio be installed in all Titan's. I have the non- Rockford 6 disc changer system in mine. There is a Sat button on the stereo.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The Lee Auto Parts link appears to be dead. I'd like to post a working link at Grubbs Performance, but the rules of this forum don't let me post a link until I have made 15 posts- (what idiot made that rule?)

This one works to get the Nissan factory installation instructions:
grubbsperformance.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=TitanAudio

just add the http and the www to the front

I just installed one, took about 45 minutes. The hook-up is really easy, but using the new OEM brackets is a bit of a pain to wiggle the parts back in.

I bought my set-up from mynissanparts.com and activation is easy.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I've got an OEM satellite receiver for sale in the buy/sell forum. But if the install is that quick, I might just install it in my truck. :futwice:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts