Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought one of these even though it does not say Titan in the apps. I pluged it in my N-buss and it works perfect. Came with an antenna which I chose to put inside right under the bottom of the windshield. It is small enough to ty-wrap it above the knee panal. 15 min and done. I know he has sold more than 2, so you might give him a e-mail or watch his auctions. Shipping was $20 so i had $160 total. Not bad for a factory installed unit. All the factory (steering wheel and console) buttons work and the display on my nav unit work as it should. Just what I wanted for my ride.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=002&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=120119321484&rd=1,1

·
Registered
504 Posts
From his auction, -

Instalation on your Infiniti or Nissan by a qualified tech is recomended.

XM Subscription is required.

Was it just a simple plug here, plug there install?

How do you setup the subscription, is there a serial number on the unit I would give to XM?

TIA!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, 1 plug and the antenna. The tuner will bring up a receiver ID # when you turn it on. Go to XMRADIO.com and added it to my account (1 other tuner in work truck). Enter the ID # and the rate you want and 5 min. later it's on. Never even had to talk to anyone, just a web site deal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts