Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought one of these...Amazon.com: PAC aPAC-NIS1 Dual Auxiliary Audio Input for 2005¿2009 Nissan Vehicles: Electronics in order to hook up my XM Satellite reciever to my stock head unit. Everything installed without a problem. However, the problem is that the volume is SIGNIFICANTLY less than AM/FM or a CD at the same volume setting. When I am driving on the highway with the windows open I have to max out the stereo at 31 just to hear the XM at a normal level. There is no volume output knob on the PAC product and the "Line Out" setting on my XM unit is maxed as well.

Has anyone had a similar problem with this product? Is there any way to make it louder??? I was trying to avoid getting a new head unit....but at this point it kinda seems inevitable.

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
is the volume all the way up on the XM control head? On my Sirius, I have the volume maxed and the sound is louder than the radio/CD.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah....in the menu there is a option where you can change the level of the "Line Out" and that is maxed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts