Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i been looking for a lifted titan but all i seem to find is the crew cab. why? i only seen one lifted king cab. is there a reason for this? is there something 2 do with weight distribution or looks?

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
There are lot of lifted KC Titans too. They are built on the same exact chassis, and the CC only weighs about 50 pounds more, depending on model. I think there are more CC overall though.

I'd rather pick my own lift components than take what someone else selected ... because they might have picked crappy stuff.

·
Registered
674 Posts
got_sixth said:
i been looking for a lifted titan but all i seem to find is the crew cab. why? i only seen one lifted king cab. is there a reason for this? is there something 2 do with weight distribution or looks?
King Cab people are a proud people....anyone can have a crew cab, but only the special people have King Cabs....LOL

There out there just look for them....there all over Arizona

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
King Cab people are a proud people....anyone can have a crew cab, but only the special people have King Cabs....LOL
All hail the KING!....:cheers:

·
Registered
534 Posts
There are some lifted, I've seen them but take notice as much as crew cabs seeing as I have a lifted cc. I think more people have crew cabs maybe.

Below is a list to your question. People need to help me get at least 10.lol

"Why do people lift a crew cab?"
1 Why not?
2 Because we can
3 More room for chicks that think your truck is hot
4 Because we have crew cabs and not king cabs

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
1 Why not?
2 Because we can
5 CC owners need more lift to make up for their short ....

Is that what you meant? :upsidedow

·
Registered
265 Posts
loufish said:
1 Why not?
2 Because we can

that was enjoyable

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
loufish said:
1 Why not?
2 Because we can

Short BED!!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
1 Why not?
2 Because we can
5 Because we could afford a crew cab we probably have more mod money?

·
Super Moderator
162,279 Posts
jasonmotox said:
1 Why not?
2 Because we can
5 Because we could afford a crew cab we probably have more mod money?
Make a hell of an assumption there, don't you? I didn't NEED a CC. I NEEDED the longer bed. 'Nuff said.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Carbeaux said:
Make a hell of an assumption there, don't you? I didn't NEED a CC. I NEEDED the longer bed. 'Nuff said.
I needed both, got the king cab first for work and then got the crew for the family truck. no assumptions Carb, just throwin out sumthin to fill the blanks:upsidedow

·
Super Moderator
162,279 Posts
jasonmotox said:
I needed both, got the king cab first for work and then got the crew for the family truck. no assumptions Carb, just throwin out sumthin to fill the blanks:upsidedow
Now that's the perfect solution. Just get 'em BOTH!!!!!!! :D Well done.

·
Super Moderator
162,279 Posts
Oh, and if I did that. I'd lift them both. At least a little. Regardless of the truck being CC or KC, I think they both look better sitting at least a little higher. :cheers:

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
I only wish now that they had had the LongBed option back on December 18, 2004, when I purchased my 05 CC ShortBed. Can't believe it's been nearly 3 years already! What a wonderful truck.

Would I do it again? In a heartbeat.

Would I lift it again? You bet, would probably go a diff. route this time though, as there's more of a selection now. Back when I lifted, it was either ProComp or Fabtech, that's it. Next time around, I would probably go with the CST 7" kit with lots of other goodies from PRG.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Well i think that most people own crew cabs and mostly, now i say mostly the younger kids buy the extended cabs due to price and not having a family to stuff in the back seat comfortably. With that being said i know when i was younger i couldnt afford to buy a truck like a titan let alone drop 4-6k on a lift kit (UNLESS MY PARENTS WERE LOADED) and the fact that most of the guys that want to race have the extended cab due to the weight being a tiny bit less. just my two cents.:cheers:

·
Registered
635 Posts
Because I don't own a King Cab. :upsidedow

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Ever hear, "run what you brung"? If that's what we own, that's what we lift. Simple case of supply and demand. We supply the beer and demand cooler trucks! KC or CC, all that's left is to buy the beer! :cheers:

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
I'm not sure what I see more of KC's or CC's...
I traded in a Ford Ranger, so I wanted the longer bed and don't have a family to haul around...

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Carbeaux said:
Oh, and if I did that. I'd lift them both. At least a little. Regardless of the truck being CC or KC, I think they both look better sitting at least a little higher. :cheers:
definitly, I've got the 04' lifted with the CST 4" spindles and the 07' with a 6" PC stage 1.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts