Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as the title says it i just saw the news and no sir they haven't had a mandatory act to take the flu shot....i don't trust them shots. So whos taking it? the said friday it should be available

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
The only people who should even think about getting the flu shot are the elderly and kids. Even then, that's an if.

People today want to medicate every thing to avoid being inconvenienced. Here's an idea, let your immune system get some practice. When I was a kid, I caught all kind of nasty bugs. Today, as an adult, I have not been sick in well over 10 years, nor been to a doctor. And if I do get sick, I'll be stronger once it has passed. :)

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
I hate pills and shots. Never had a flu shot, don't plan on getting one... Heck they even offer them Free here at work and I pass them up. They are even offering free H1N1 shots when they are available.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Well, I can pretty much guarantee the military is gonna force me to get the H1N1 shot. Not too concerned though. After 6 anthrax shots and 2 smallpox shots I'm not exactly worried about the swine flu shot. It's the same shot as the seasonal flu shot, just with a different flu strain in it.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Swine Flu is over hyped.

Nothing but orange juice, vitamins, minerals, bell peppers for me!

...And I'm afraid of needles.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I'm getting both. I do agree with the "I'll let my immune system take care of things", but those 2 things I don't mess with. Not to mention I work at a blood testing place. Lots of junk blowing around :lol:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I'll get it...always get the flu shot. But I fall into a "high-risk" group having had a heart attack and angioplasty. It appears to work...haven't had the flu in years. Last winter, I didn't even get a cold.

Different strokes for different folks.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Well, I can pretty much guarantee the military is gonna force me to get the H1N1 shot. Not too concerned though. After 6 anthrax shots and 2 smallpox shots I'm not exactly worried about the swine flu shot. It's the same shot as the seasonal flu shot, just with a different flu strain in it.
Yup, They're forcing us to get both. I can't stand being forced to take any of the crap they shoot us up with. Oh well...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts