Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came home after washing my truck and had a paint crew in my neighbor hood get their 26,000lb man lift stuck in about a foot and a half of mud.

But i got a truck detail out of it so its all good!!

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Dude that's amazing!!! I cant believe you got that thing out, I love my Titan. This just goes to show the power of these beasts:)

·
Registered
5,522 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wait what are they painting? =o
theyre painting the condos that i live in and some back up to some woods and they needed to get the man lift behind them to paint the back side.

and yeah 7000lbs is a lot different than 26,000lbs lol

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Your bumper dosnt looks stock?? Lets see it??

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
I like the stainless look. :teethmast

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hey man, how's Redding???? How is the tax and stuff? My family talked about moving there, but we'll see. Anyway, very nice assist and the Titan is capable of some serious power. I pulled my dads tractor out of a 3' ditch and did not have any issues, although I am sure my Titan weighs a lot more than his 1972 Ford 4000. Good thing my rear tires were on pavement or I would have been spinning. From the pictures, good thing you have those big tires and deep threads. Just out of curiosity, are you a 4X4 or are you 2wd with Truetrac? 26,000lbs is no joke, especially in the mud. LOL

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey man, how's Redding???? How is the tax and stuff? My family talked about moving there, but we'll see. Anyway, very nice assist and the Titan is capable of some serious power. I pulled my dads tractor out of a 3' ditch and did not have any issues, although I am sure my Titan weighs a lot more than his 1972 Ford 4000. Good thing my rear tires were on pavement or I would have been spinning. From the pictures, good thing you have those big tires and deep threads. Just out of curiosity, are you a 4X4 or are you 2wd with Truetrac? 26,000lbs is no joke, especially in the mud. LOL
its alright here. lol its the area to be in if you must live in california.

but my truck is a 4x4

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
344 Posts
impressive load there... and those bumpers are wicked, i just saved those pix, i would love to have that front bumper on mine.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts