Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, after 2 and 1/2 months I got the call Sunday night. Apparently the fleet manager I had got promoted and the his replacement didn't know my truck had come in the Friday before. I wasn't expecting the truck to be in until later this week. What a surprise. The bad part was by the time my wife and I got home it was late and I had to fly to Fort Worth first thing Monday morning. What a drag.... I thought waiting for the order to come in was bad but bringing it home and not being home to drive it is even worse. But I loved the 30 minutes that I did get to drive it!!!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
mtbendo said:
Finally, after 2 and 1/2 months I got the call Sunday night. Apparently the fleet manager I had got promoted and the his replacement didn't know my truck had come in the Friday before. I wasn't expecting the truck to be in until later this week. What a surprise. The bad part was by the time my wife and I got home it was late and I had to fly to Fort Worth first thing Monday morning. What a drag.... I thought waiting for the order to come in was bad but bringing it home and not being home to drive it is even worse. But I loved the 30 minutes that I did get to drive it!!!
That's tight man :rockon I can't wait to see the pics!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
That means mine is not far behind. The dealer gave me a date of 4/18 which is this Sunday so I am expecting it before or after the date.

·
Registered
112 Posts
sweeeeeeeeeet :rockon

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Btw

BTW, you guys are great. Picking up all the tips posted by everyone has been so helpful. For instance I checked the tire pressure a couple of days after getting home and sure enough, 50 psi in each tire. My wife was complaining about the ride, but no more!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts