Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I recently got my Titan back after being involved in a vehicle accident. Well the airbag light is flashing now, I know about the recent sticky thread and have actually done it before when I got my aftermarket radio installed. Well I tried the reset again, with no luck.

The only thing that happened when I tried the reset is it stopped blinking rapidly and began to blink slower. Tried it again and it went back to blinking faster. If I cant fix it myself, Im surely going to have the autobody shop that did repairs pay Nissan to have it reset, but I dont want to go through the hassle. Has this happend to anyone before?

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
Yeah this is something you definitely need to get look at, it's not the normal reset it yourself deal. I suspect maybe one or more of the harness for the airbag is not hook up or is loose. You can try to put it into diagnostic mode and see what the problem is.

Sorry some of the chart is sideway, just tilt your head to the right.:D

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thx for the help! :cheers: I will give it another shot when I get off work. Looks like the insurance company is going to dish out some cash again..... :jester:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts