Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there I was at the stealership getting the oil changed on my 05 Xterra SE 4X4.... was looking at an 08 Titan SE with BT, RF, mud flaps and yada yada. I had done some research but was just messin around with the sales guy knowing they had the $5000 rebate on the Titans. Well, I threw around some numbers thinking no way, they won't match my offer. Well, they did..much to my chagrin. I now have a new 08 Titan SE. Love the truck, rides much better than my X and I'm only paying $60/month total more for my new Titan than my X. The only thing that will come back to haunt me is the fuel consumption, but then again it's pretty close to my X and now I can load up my bike and road trip to locations unknown. I'm feeling good with my decision. I added the fog lamps today myself due to a 25% parts discount, "so easy a caveman can do it" and now looking at the IPOD interface which I can't live without. Might do it myself but not an audio guy. Any thought's? I know I can do a search on the forum but I'm lazy right now. Bottom line, love the internet and these forums.. it makes car buying and accessorizing a breeze these days.

·
Super Moderator
93,617 Posts
Congrat's on your new Titan and welcome to our site :cheers:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Arachnid.
PacNW is a beautiful area would love to travel and ride my bike in that but...... WX is a downer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts