Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
That I am really pushing Tech12volts products and I do. The reason I do is because it's top quality stuff. I bought a box from him a long time ago and it is holding up great, no air leaks and it sounds awesome! He was willing to build a box custom to my needs and didnt charge me a fortune to do it like most shops would!

I flew down to Orlando to go to the Old Town meet and I got to hear a lot of systems while I was there. People had enclosures with Sundown SD1 and SD1v2's, Kicker Comp, Boston G1 10" and 12" subs, and Stereo Integrity subs all in boxes that James built. The bass was clean and tight and sounded great with all the different subs. You could tell that each box was built custom for each subs parameters. Some subs were stronger than others, but all of them were plenty for most people. He has a lot of options for different configurations that will satisfiy anyone.

I was also very impressed with the Sundown amps. Jacob, the owner was at the OT meet and we got to chat a little. His amps sounded clean and powerful. He was willing to help people out that had questions and that was awesome! He is a younger guy trying to get his business up and running but you would never know it from talking to him. He is very knowledgeable and is passionate about what he does. After listening to all the different models I would put his amp up against any big box store brand. His amps offer a great value and I'd recommend them to anyone! Check out www.sundownaudio.com You can read more about his products by satisfied customers in the forum.

I think that James offers great value with his products and his craftsmanship is awesome. I think that any of his customers will agree with me. He is also a great sponsor offering up raffles and going out of his way to help people when ever he can.

Lets try to show him some support. You wont regret it!!

:cheers:

·
Registered
300 Posts
I can also say that while I haven’t purchased anything from Tech12volt yet, he has been great in answering my questions and giving input. I’ve been going through the process of trying to make a decision of what to put in my truck for a few weeks now and he has answered every PM that I’ve sent.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
I'll second that! Great service! And the help he offers is top notch, whether you buy from him or not! Support him and you won't regret it! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for backing me up guys!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
BEEP......BEEP......BEEP.......BEEP........BEEP......

That's just to let everyone know you're being backed up.... :lol:

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
P-Dizzle said:
I ordered a box from James 9 months ago and still haven't received it. :flame:
HAHA you dont count!!!! He needs to make stuff for people that will actually pay him!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
t22a80 said:
HAHA you dont count!!!! He needs to make stuff for people that will actually pay him!
Ahem....... I beg to differ... That's not actually a requirement... :rofl:

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
P-Dizzle said:
I pay just like everyone else...
I know, so dont I, I was just bustin your ballz.... now BlackBeauty on the other hand, thats a different story!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
t22a80 said:
I know, so dont I, I was just bustin your ballz.... now BlackBeauty on the other hand, thats a different story!
Really? Hmmmmm....... And yes... I'm a different story - completely... I don't pick on the defenseless. :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
P-Dizzle said:
I ordered a box from James 9 months ago and still haven't received it. :flame:
its not my fault you picked a sub bigger than the damn backseat.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
P-Dizzle said:
I pay just like everyone else...
You pay but you also require crazy **** as well that is near impossiable. I assume your whole insatll is done other than the sub enclosure . I have allready built you one enclosure that is not being used.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
tech12volt said:
You pay but you also require crazy **** as well that is near impossiable. I assume your whole insatll is done other than the sub enclosure . I have allready built you one enclosure that is not being used.
HAHAHA!!!!!! go get em James!!!

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
tech12volt said:
You know as well as I do I never really inteded on using that. I was testing your work...

And Yes. I just finished sound deadening this morning and have almost completed the wiring. So I will need my sub and enclosure soon.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'll belive it when I see it...

How bout you email me some pics! And I dont want the ones of the re-work you have to do!

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
P-Dizzle said:
Laugh all you want Jacob... Where the **** is my Sundown banner?
HAHA I know someone that has one!!! Its sweet too!. I would have taken it (I've been known to have a problem with that in the past) but I didnt feel right since there were more deserving people there.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts