Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys, ya'll with BLs and Tow Package..... Hows it look? I'd like to throw a BL on this thing.

Is there a gap or what?

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
it should come with a block to fit between the hitch and bumper to fill the gap. Best thread title ever btw. haha

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ha thanks bud. Ive been searching thru pics and i just found 1 w a block back there. I was wondering if he made that.

Thanks for the answer

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
I wouldnt do it! unless you plan to install it yourself... most places charge 500 to install plus 300 for the bodylift.. you could get a nice used susp lift and it would look better... but thats of course if you have the extra few bucks! i had a bodylift on my last truck and hated it becaue they are a ***** to install and remove and shops wanted to charge 500 to do it so i sold the truck instead of taking the body lift off....

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
oh, and my truck didnt have the block, but i was told it was suppose too... i didnt install it so i cant say for sure if it was there or not...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Take a bunch of patience and give it a try, Its a real pain in the [email protected]@, The kit has everything you supposedly need, If your prepared to be frusterated and hate Performance Acc.. DO it. The instructions are the worst ever and the pieces the send you dont fit right and require mods, I personally didnt get the whole thing at the same time. Missing parts and Hassled with PA to get em,

I did it and would do it again now i know what it entails. Otherwise like i said PAtience

Good Luck and Peace Out

·
Registered
1,518 Posts

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
I have a body lift and a hitch, I don't have the block in the gap but it doesn't bother me. I had my buddy do it for me for $400 and got the kit for like $275, a year later and it still looks good.

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
I have a body lift and a hitch, I don't have the block in the gap but it doesn't bother me. I had my buddy do it for me for $400 and got the kit for like $275, a year later and it still looks good.
Hmm, I didn't know you had a BL :p

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wouldnt do it! unless you plan to install it yourself... most places charge 500 to install plus 300 for the bodylift.. you could get a nice used susp lift and it would look better... but thats of course if you have the extra few bucks! i had a bodylift on my last truck and hated it becaue they are a ***** to install and remove and shops wanted to charge 500 to do it so i sold the truck instead of taking the body lift off....
Thank chick. I have a PC 6" stacked w spacers now. I was just trying to think of how I get some more hieght to add 37s on there.

Still undecided w gas and all and besides i just got these 35s in Nov

I found some crap 37x12.5x20s on craigslist for 50 bucks im gonna grab sat and throw on, deal with the scrubbing for a couple fill ups to see what kind of mpgs i pull out of em before I go thru w BL and new tires

1 - 11 of 11 Posts