Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is not that impressive, but I still think it is a nice pic. We got about 8" of snow last night. I live in a cul de sac that never gets plowed by the city so we use our snowblowers to clear it. We had a little hill and decided to have some fun. The Jeep is my neighbors and pretty heavily modded for off road. We were supposed to get up to 17". Pretty bummed about the light snow amount, I wanted to really see what the Titan could go through. 8" of snow is nothing. Truck did really well. I think we have a pretty good chance to win ******* cul de sac of the year:) Ended up trying to go over it and got stuck on the frame (knew I would, just had to try). The Jeep got stuck also. We went over it a few times and flattened it down. Good times.:cheers:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
Very Cool!!!:thumbsup:

The pic of the Titan on the mound would look great as a sig pic.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Just noticed the American flag in the background. Nissan should use this pic to show that the Titan is made in the USA.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It must be fun playing in snow

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
That holds a special place in my heart !!!!!!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
blavis said:
Very Cool!!!:thumbsup:

The pic of the Titan on the mound would look great as a sig pic.
Yeah... Especially if it were the proper size and within site rules.... :rolleyes:

Nice pics! Fun to play in the snow with this truck. Ice and snow here, but it's not even a challenge for it.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Nice. Looks like the Titan is tossing the Jeep off the mound. "I'M the king of this hill!!"

·
Registered
754 Posts
that isnt ******* to me. Thats pretty cool. This is *******

·
Registered
242 Posts
Thats true horsepower right there!!

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
That's awesome - should've built a JUMP!!

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
450xDaD said:
sweet pic.....

Down here in Florida, this is what we do with our Titans....

Maybe you can all have beans and make it a jacuzzi.

Lots of snow, lots of ice but no problems (except for those in PA who forget how to drive in it)

·
Registered
242 Posts
thad5515 said:
(except for those in PA who forget how to drive in it)
Tell me about it. I live in the desert where it hardly rains. But when it does WATCH OUT it becomes like a demolition derby around here... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
686 Posts
Thats not rednecky at all. (is that even a word? LOL).

Good looking pics. Next time make a ramp and see how far you can launch the Titan in the air. :D

·
Registered
250 Posts
very nice pics and patriotic 2 get that jeep off the mound this is titan country hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
if you think the last four words of the National Anthem are "Gentlemen Start Your Engines !"

·
Registered
242 Posts
If you have a windsock attached to your trailer that say Walmart.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts