Nissan Titan Forum banner
161 - 176 of 176 Posts

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
No pictures???
Of course not.
We all know what our trucks look like already.
Why would we want pictures? :jester:

I didn't get any.
I was waiting for RobKar and you know what happened with that.

Reactions: RobKar

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
This was a good one this year, although they gave away more stuff the year before, and i didnt win this year either, but its all good! A lot more cars than last year, but less Ts, hopefully we get more next year! me, my dad, and bro all got sunburned but it was worth it. Awesome job getting all the T's there in the pics. I didnt take too many pictures, but will upload when i can. Next year, my T is gonna be better than ever, this week I get my stillen longtubes installed, and will have other mods i'm sure. It was good hanging with you guys! I cant believe that Z's paint job is all a wrap. I was fooled at SEMA two years ago.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Big props to the team at Fontana Nissan for staging and executing a kickass event.
Fontana Nissan really supports the enthusiast community and it shows.
One thing they mentioned to the crowd that should probably be mentioned here is that Fontana Nissan is mod friendly and they won't bust your chops for that stuff.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
was this the one you were talking about?

The best looking GT-R

Attachments

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
more pics

Next year, my family might roll out with all the Nissans, 2 Titans and 1 370z, if my brother gets his license and or vehicle, maybe another.

Attachments

Reactions: DRTYAZN

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
sorry i didnt make it guys.

My buddy came home on pre-deployment leave unexpectedly and we went out drinkin saturday night. Needless to say, i wasnt about to wake up early enough to make it out to Fontana this morning... Oh and my truck was disgusting. Just washed it tonight.. gotta finish the polish/wax tomorrow.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'm glad I made it out. I was the bone stock blue LE with the scratches and mud all over it. For some reason I thought this was a Titan event, I didn't realize it was all Nissan. Good to meet you, Wally....let me know about that wagon!

I really liked the spotlights in the grilles. I want to do that. Is it doable with a stock grille?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Scott the meet was awesome thanks bro. Props to Fontana Nissan a class act dealer ship, I will drive back there to buy my next truck for sure when the time comes. In-n-out had some tasty burgers.....yummmm. Monster kept the cold drinks coming although the monster guy handing them out was kind of suspect..haha
I met almost everyone for the first time and I got to say The Titan Brotherhood is the strongest of all. All of you are hella guy's and our T's were the show!! Yeah some of the other little tiny cars out there had a nice paint jobs but how much paint does it take to paint a "hotwheeel"really. my personal favorite color was the Smoke Titan with the dirt brown hue, mmmm I wonder who that was (W...C....Titan) Haha
Naw really my favorite color was the color of that cold a** brew I had with my Titan bro's afterwords. :cheers:

Long Live the Titans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Sucks that I didn't get to make it.. it seems like there wasn't a lot of titans like there was last year, and all of you are pretty much lifted lol.. Hope you guys had fun.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts

Damn my farmers tan was pretty bad ha ha. I still didnt manage to make it blend after those long hours in the sun :(

·
Registered
6,345 Posts

Damn my farmers tan was pretty bad ha ha. I still didnt manage to make it blend after those long hours in the sun :(
:rofl: time to save up for some m1key sleeves... no need to worry about tan lines after that... ;)

Let's get set for the Riverside Off Road Show, July 23rd... with cold adult beverages afterwards...

161 - 176 of 176 Posts