Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm really really wanting to put a 6" lift on top of my 3" body lift I already have. I'm not sure what size tire I should run if I do add the lift. Right now I have 35" mud grapplers on but I'm sure I would need to go bigger? And I really want to see what it would look like so if anyone has this setup on their truck post some pics. I appreciate everything in advance.:)

·
Registered
979 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm really really wanting to put a 6" lift on top of my 3" body lift I already have. I'm not sure what size tire I should run if I do add the lift. Right now I have 35" mud grapplers on but I'm sure I would need to go bigger? And I really want to see what it would look like so if anyone has this setup on their truck post some pics. I appreciate everything in advance.:)
Im lookin at doin the same when i move to florida. 6" rough country lift on my 3" body lift. I think with a 38' tire its a great look. Just becareful if your state has a lift law they wont likely pass your trucks inspection. Its your truck though, no one elses opinions matter but yours!

-Dave

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I live in tx and I think its like 54" it would pass I'm pretty sure

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
I believe SeaTitan (over on mightytitans) is running 9" of lift w/35" grapplers. I'd try to stay that size, but 37-38's look great too.

·
Registered
979 Posts
I believe SeaTitan (over on mightytitans) is running 9" of lift w/35" grapplers. I'd try to stay that size, but 37-38's look great too.
I think you can get like 9" or more put of the rough country lift with control arms and coilovers.

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts