Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Nothing at all.

Votes: 22 88.0%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my windows tinted today, and they look awesome! The graphics guys said he could throw something on the side of the T to give it something extra. His wife threw together a couple of drawings. So I thought I would get everyone's opinion. I could get the word "TITAN" in any color. Another idea is doing the racing stripes over the hood and top, but the bad thing with that is the tailgate centerpiece would hurt the overall installation in back. I like the second pic but it kinda reminds me of a dodge.

Whats your thoughts?? Sorry for the green post its covering the price and company name. Also my Titan is Silver not white.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
well the second one looks like a dodge with there bumble bee or whatever that is they have on the ram....im not a fan of the first one....theres a couple guys on here who have wraps on the grille hood roof and tailgate...i like it personally if it was me and wanted to do it i would go that route...not keen on 2 strips i would stick wit the one solid just my .02

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
I like the clean look, so no decals

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Not a big fan of either. I took off the pinstripe that came on mine. If you're looking for something, you could do the nissan pinstripe that comes stock on some.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well the second one looks like a dodge with there bumble bee or whatever that is they have on the ram....im not a fan of the first one....theres a couple guys on here who have wraps on the grille hood roof and tailgate...i like it personally if it was me and wanted to do it i would go that route...not keen on 2 strips i would stick wit the one solid just my .02
Do you know their names on here by chance? I've been through the pics forum looking but haven't seen much that I like.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
goochamus just did his a while back 619 titan has one as well and there are a handfull of others

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I saw a black dodge with the yellow bumblebee in the bars on the back of the bed this weekend. I still like that look in the picture up above. I notice another silver and Titan and Frontier running around our area, so I'm looking to stand apart from the crowd.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I had a bed stripe for about a year, got tired of it and peeled it off 2 weeks ago. Here is pic to give you an idea of how it will look.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^^^^^^^^^^^I like that. Just adds a little something. And like you said, you can just peel it off whenever. ^^^^^^^^^^^

Does it have the Nissan emblem on the top?

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
kinda off topic...ok it way off topic but do you really have a 250gt?

just to stay on topic if you are going with a stripe i would go with the first one just because the first one, the other one just looks like the rumble bee stripe on the rams

·
Premium Member
58,765 Posts
No to both.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm also looking for other ideas that aren't way over board. I have money save up for tires, but the budget pretty much stops there for now.

·
Premium Member
58,765 Posts
If that's you and your lady on the bike in your avatar I'd say F the truck and spend your money on her.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
kinda off topic...ok it way off topic but do you really have a 250gt?
Bueller, Bueller, Bueller.......... has anyone seen Bueller???? :teethmast

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Bueller, Bueller, Bueller.......... has anyone seen Bueller???? :teethmast
haha thats what i was figuring but i had to make sure:bangit:

·
Premium Member
75,892 Posts
I voted for nothing.... I agree you could do something to break up the bed side though. Try something that flows with the body lines more, try something a bit lower. I'd stay away from anything that looks like dodge badging, people always confuse our trucks for others.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts