Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys who have this exhaust, ive heard from several shops that customers who have had these tips have had rattling noise from them. I also bought this tip and now i hear some rattling from the tip when u step on it. anyone chime in.

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
mytitan said:
guys who have this exhaust, ive heard from several shops that customers who have had these tips have had rattling noise from them. I also bought this tip and now i hear some rattling from the tip when u step on it. anyone chime in.
Yes I got one that rattled but I sent it back and they sent a new one back overnight and paid the shipping for my old one. Great customer service!

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
mytitan said:
hmmm, wait 6 months and it will do it again.....this is BS

:gunz: :gunz:
Thats not true. When I returned mine Ron said they had a bad batch go out and now they have resolved the issue. Did you buy it from Zoomers? Or from someone else? If you bought it from him I am sure he will take care of ya! Here is the #. 18004Zoomers. And the web page. http://www.zoomersexhaust.com/

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Helinut1970 said:
Thats not true. When I returned mine Ron said they had a bad batch go out and now they have resolved the issue. Did you buy it from Zoomers? Or from someone else? If you bought it from him I am sure he will take care of ya! Here is the #. 18004Zoomers. And the web page. http://www.zoomersexhaust.com/
I called - mine was whistling - bought directly from Zoomers a year ago. Ron said no problem - and my new tip is on it's way to me with a UPS pickup lable in the box. Can't get any better service than that! Go Zoomers!

·
Registered
436 Posts
I've had my Zoomers for a few months and I recently heard a rattle. The truck sat for 2 days when I started it on the 3rd day the rattle was gone.
I am extremely happy with my Zoomers exhaust system.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Had mine for quite a while and love it.

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
Zoomers tips have a lifetime warranty, and there was an issue with the packing in the tip which we have since resolved. Any issues please call me direct... Ron 866-4Zoomers Ext.12

·
Premium Member
58,289 Posts
I've had mine for about a year and a half. I have not had any problems with it. I love it. It got rid of the "drone" from my exhaust on the highway.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Did anyone weld their tip on??

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Yes - I welded mine on. Simply can't afford to loose $130 of my hard earned $$ into the road. This does not effect your warranty - Ron told me this on the phone.

·
Premium Member
58,289 Posts
Roadrunner said:
Did anyone weld their tip on??
I had mine welded on at the local muffler shop. They charged me $15.00. Worked great.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts