Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has dyno numbers for the zoomers exhuast. When I looked at their site and its price there will be no way I would pay that much for that little no matter how good it sounds. I have some really bitc hy neighbors so I am in a pickle on exhuast choices. Secondly how loud will the volant be at low rpm idle. I am very open to recomendations for an exhaust that is relatively quiet down low. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
UDMTITAN said:
I was wondering if anyone has dyno numbers for the zoomers exhuast. When I looked at their site and its price there will be no way I would pay that much for that little no matter how good it sounds. I have some really bitc hy neighbors so I am in a pickle on exhuast choices. Secondly how loud will the volant be at low rpm idle. I am very open to recomendations for an exhaust that is relatively quiet down low. Thanks for the help.
Zoomers sounds good but is a long way from being quiet.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
I'd say Zoomers has the best balance performance and sound wise, and it is not what you would call obnoxious by any stretch. I suppose this is one of those cases that you get what you pay for, if you need quieter, buy the Zoomers. I have had two people offer to buy My Zoomers if I upgrade to the Nismo dual and they would buy it new if the price was lower. One of the staging guys at the drag strip asked why I didn't buy a real exhaust until he saw the times I was running and then he wondered how it could be that quiet and perform so well. Do what you gotta do but as far as I'm concerned, the Zoomers is worth the extra money and the only thing I wish is that it was 2.25" instead of 2" so that it matched my headers. Good luck and happy modding.

·
Super Moderator
93,665 Posts
I have a buddy that has a Gibson exhaust on his Silverado. It is quiet compared to my JBA.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have the zoomers and sometimes I wonder if I even had aftermarket exhaust at all till I see the polished tip. Really, its that quiet..However good luck getting in touch with the dealer. Their forum kind of dead. I lucked out by buying from a user on here who traded in his truck and only had 2k miles on it.

·
Banned
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info y'all, I'll see if I can come across the zoomers at a decent price. Hell the group buy prices looked pretty good to me, hell the girlfriend not only okayed it but is willing to pay for it as a christmas present if you can believe that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts