Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought it in november. It has less than 5000 miles on it and is in perfect shape. The truck is up for sale is why I took the exhaust off. The truck has never been off road so there is nothing backed on. It is in new condition.
450.00 shipped. as you know it is going to be expensive to ship.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
how much shipped to 96740 HI?

·
Registered
383 Posts
That's a killer deal to Hawaii! If I was looking for an exhaust, I'd jump all over this (I also live in the islands). Gotta jump on this one HIbasshead. How many Zoomers on the Big Island?

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
any pics and did you get it apart without messing anything up??

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
got_titan said:
any pics and did you get it apart without messing anything up??
haha. I see you have taken exhaust off before. All the exhaust came straight apart with no problems except the tip does not want to come off. Any sugestions?

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
man, I want it, but I kinda want a dual exhaust :( got any pix? plus I just bought another subwoofer and cordless makita impact, so I can't buy anything new til next weekend lol.. 1st weekend of may probably, if you still have it then and it's a dual I'll for SURE take it, I don't come here much, I just paid for another DD 12" yesterday and the impact like saturday I think... I forget I'll keep you posted if I sell any of my stereo stuff I'll have money :D

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
whatever you do dont try to get that tip off, if you do it will ruin the tip....trust me i tried it and it broke the welds off the inside the tip.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts